The FDComm’s workshops are offered throughout the year by FDComm’s instructors, as well as guest instructors from various dance communities. We offer introductory to advance workshop to the many unique dance styles that are not on our weekly schedule, i.e. Argentine Tango | Kizomba | Samba | West Coast Swing | Casino
Rueda | Waltz | Rumba | Ladies & Men’s Styling in Salsa & Bachata | and much more
Note: We would like to say a special thank you to the instructors who come and share their art with our dance community.
Currently Scheduled Workshops Dance workshops run every 4 weeks
* Salsa Dancing (intermediate) – Monday | Jan. 6th | 7:30pm (Register)
* Bachata Dancing (intermediate) – Monday | Feb. 3rd | 7:30pm (Register)
* Liquid Lead in Salsa/Meregue/Bachata (level 1) – Wednesday | Feb. 5th | 6:30pm (Register)
* Cha Cha Dancing (level 1) – Wednesday | Feb. 5th | 8:00pm (Register)
*Liquid Lead in Salsa/Meregue/Bachata (level 2) – Wednesday | Mar. 4th | 6:30pm (Register)
* Cha Cha Dancing (level 2) – Wednesday | Mar. 4th | 8:00pm (Register)
* Salsa Dancing (Intermediate) – Monday | Mar. 9th | 7:30pm (Register)
* Bachata Dancing (intermediate) – Monday | Apr. 6th | 7:30pm (Register)
4-week – $90.00 plus HST NEW: 2 workshop packages
3 hours – $70.00 plus HST * $150.00 plus HST
1.5 hours – $30.00 plus HST * $169.50
Please Note: HST is included in the prices when you register. Let us know if you have any questions, thank you.
Salsa Dancing (Intermediate level)
Monday, January 6th, 7:30pm
Monday, February 3rd, 7:30pm
Liquid Lead in Salsa / Merengue / Bachata (level 1)
Wednesday, February 5th, 6:30pm
Cha Cha Dancing (level 1)
Wednesday, February 5th, 2020 7:30pm
How are the workshops we offer you different from regular dance lessons?
Flexible times: Scheduled on weekday and weekend: Wednesday evenings and Sunday afternoon
Longer dance times: Run 1.5 hrs long
Specialized: Working on dance technique i.e. spinning, balance, connection, styling……
Learn to dance faster:
I) Longer workshops times = more in-depth material covered
II) Extra dance-time during your workshops
III) Able to work on individual steps in front of your instructor
Progressive: Level 1 & 2 beginner to advanced workshops to continue building your foundations in dance
We hope you are enjoying your visit with us, please let us know how we may be of assistance. Talk to you soon, cheers. And of course, we’ll see you on the dance floor!